Posting Schedule

By Janeve - July 25, 2017


Hello beautiful friends!

What's up? How is everyone doing today or tonight(whenever your reading this)? Comment below!

Today's post is a quick one, and I'm gonna be talking about when I'm posting.
Ever since I started my blog last year, my posts haven't been consistent, and it's bothered me but I've never really done much about it. I just say I'll post more and then it doesn't happen, so we gotta fix that!

I aspire to do big things with this blog, which may sound silly but I do enjoy my blog, and I absolutely love getting feedback from you (yes you reading this!). Cause sometimes it's frustrating when I don't get the amount of traffic (views and comments and such) I want, but the feedback definitely helps with that. :)

But the schedule! Since it's summer I should post more frequently, so right now I'll say twice a month or maybe even three times?! CRAZY I know!πŸ˜‚It all depends if your girl gets a job this summer.

So summer time= posts 2 times a month on Saturdays(hopefully)

And for school I think, once a month will be okay until I get my gist of how the school year is!


That's it for now, stick around and watch out for more exciting posts! Be sure to follow all my socials:

instagram
facebook
twitter
pinterest

As always remember to...
Stay humble+be kind!πŸ’—

JXNEVE signing off xxx

For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Leave a Comment!