OOTD// THE SIMPLE WHITE TSHIRT.

By Janeve - May 07, 2017

ALOHA FRIENDS!😇

I'm coming at you with a new blogpost to let you know that...SPRING HAS SPRUNG
Fresh Flowers, Easter, chocolate, warmer weather (sadly not here in Canada though) but most importantly... SPRING FASHION.🌷

The shoulders can finally be out ladies!( not at school, though I fail to understand that dress code?) Bright colours, flowy dresses and off the shoulder tops!
But I'm going to talk to you about the simplistic white t-shirt.

Everyone needs a basic white t-shirt in their lives, boys, and girls! You can dress it up or dress it down to keep it casual. If I could buy like 7 I would, but let's be real I wouldn't hear the end of it. You literally can't go wrong!



Find More at => http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/amazingoutfits/~3/p9T_I4BKCXg/AmazingOutfits.pageOn a perfect warm spring day with a light breeze, I would pair my white t-shirt with my bright blue jeans/jeggings and classic all white FILA'S.

It would also match really well with some ripped jeans like these!Outfits With Heels Part 1: Cute Winter Outfits (Ripped Jeans) Slideshow: Read more: 4 Tips to Improve Overall Appearance and Fashion Trends






If you were doing a day to night look, you could switch out those blue jeans for black, add some booties and throw a leather jacket for an edgy look.

Death by Elocution

If you don't own a leather jacket or that's not your drift, throw on a light cardigan instead.











And for the last outfit, it's super basic but so comfy and cute.
Leggings.
That's all I have to say and your sold!Look com camiseta cinza e calça preta com blusa jeans na cintura e bolsa com óculos como acessório

Throw on some comfy leggings, a loose white tee add a jean jacket if it gets chilly and shoes of your choice! This would be great for travelling!

I think Birkenstocks (if you have the real ones, great! If you don't, honestly it doesn't even matter, $120? Ain't nobody got time for that) or some slides.

Once again, I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost! Leave a comment and tell me if it gave you even the slightest bit of inspiration or your thoughts on spring!✨



SHOW ME SOME LOVE BY...
leaving a LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARING THIS POST WITH AT LEAST ONE PERSON (which you can easily do using one of the lovely buttons below!) tell me what YOU want to see next!

Did you know I have a JXNEVE Facebook and  Instagram Page @jxnevewp? Be sure to like and follow both of these accounts to get updates and inspiration!💗
As always remember to...
Stay humble+be kind!💗

JXNEVE signing off xxx



 For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I,  Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.
Credits to the right owners of the photos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i love this… think im gonna go buy 7 white shirts now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if that ain't the truth idk what is

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment!