4 Summer Treats you have to Try!

By Janeve - July 21, 2017



Hey Friends!

 I'm back again with a summer blogpost! 

Now that it's summer time, most of us have a lot of time on our hands, so what better way to pass some time than to try something new.

This post is all about summer recipes!

I am a huge fan of Pinterest, it relaxes me and gives me inspiration. And I was looking around and I saw a bunch of pictures of food and it looked REALLY good. So I decide to put together some easy and delicous recipes that I want to try! And I hope you will to!


1. A C A I  B O W L


I've never tried these but I feel like I have too! I've heard so many great things about it and plus if it looks cute enough for the gram why not? ( I kinda cringed a bit when I wrote that, but it is what it is!)



I found this super easy recipe!

2. S M O O T H I E to P O P S I C L E S
The summer can get super hot and humid and what better way to beat to the heat than some smoothies! They're healthy and they're actually delicious. Here are some smoothies I found that you can try:

 This!



I've made my own version of this before and its sooooo good when you're craving something sweet!
A perfect balance of sweet and tangy!

 But I was thinking that if you have some of your smoothie left over you could get some popsicle molds and turn them into a cold treat!

3. T A C O S
Okay so I was scrolling through Pinterest(shameless self promo: follow me on Pinterest my username is jxnevee  HA) and I saw this and I am definitely gonna attempt to make this because it looks DELICIOUS.

Here's the recipe, but how bomb does this look though! And you could make the shrimp the night before so all you have to do is put it together.

Okay so this last recipe, I really liked! It didn't take long, the recipe was super easy and it was delicious. And it was Creamy Garlic Butter Pasta. If you only try one recipe from this post I recommend this one! This is just a basic pasta dish so I added some spinach and chicken. I was so proud of myself because guys, tell me this doesn't look like restaurant quality food!


My recreation is the top and the orginal is the bottom one.

So there you go! You got a new recipe for breakfast, a quick snack, lunch and delicious dinner! I hope you enjoyed and that you try one of these easy recipes!

Make sure you share this post with your friend so you guys can be eating good this summer!

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIALS (click the three bars at the top and there they are!) AND SHARE THIS POST TO SHOW SOME LOVE!
JXNEVE BLOG IG: FOLLOW HERE
JXNEVE FACEBOOK: SNEAK A PEEK!

As always remember to...
Stay humble+be kind!💗

JXNEVE signing off xxx


For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.
Credits to the rightful owners of these photos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. super cute, I will surely be trying some of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i deffinitley wanna try the chocolate penut butter smoothie.. yum! another amazing blog post !! keep it up. love you !💖💖 xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment!